HIGH PRECISION CONSTRUCTION
- Newly designed machine structure dramtically upgrades structural rigidity, speed, stability and accuracy.
- All structural parts are manufactured from high quality cast iron, stress relieved and seasoning treated to ensure lifetime accuracy and long service life.
- X, Y, Z-axis ball screws are supported by preloaded angular contact ball bearings to achieve high positioning accuracy at high speed.
- X, Y, Z- axis are mounted with ball type linear guide ways, featuring heavy load resistance, high rigidity and high dynamic accuracy.
- Cutting feed rate on 3 axes: 20m / min
- Rapid feed rate on 3 axes: 20m / min
- Positioning accuracy: 0.005mm / Full Stroke (ISO-230-2)
- Repeatability accuracy: ＜0.004mm / Full Stroke (ISO-230-2)
|Travel (X / Y / Z)||450 x 350 x 300 mm|
|Cutting Feedrate (X / Y / Z)||20 m/min|
|Rapid Feedrate (X / Y / Z)||20 m/min|
|Table Area||500 x 400 mm|
|Max. Spindle Speed (rpm)||20000||36000||50000|
|Type of Spindle Motor||Direct Drive||Built-in|
|Magazine loading capacity||12 tools (Opt. 20 tools)|
- Above specifications are based on Siemens controller, Heidenhain, Fanuc and Mitsubishi controllers are available.
- All specifications, design and characteristics are subject to change without prior notice.
- Coolant tank (including. dust collection tank x 2)
- Work lamp
- Tool box
- Spindle air blow system
- Chip air blow device
- Air conditioner for electrical cabinet
- Work end indication light
- Full enclosed splash guard
- Central lubrication system
- Operation and maintenance manual
- Leveling bolts and pads
- Ethemet transfer function
- Spindle temperature compensation system
- Spindle cooler
- 3-axis optical scale
- Oil skimmer
- Oil mist cooling system
- Auto tool measurement system
- Auto workpiece measurement device
- Coolant through spindle device
- Coolant through ball screws on 3-axis
- Cooler for 3-axis ball screws