Outstanding Machine Feature
- Strengthen the casting structure and improve the supporting strength.
- Table 45 degree design, easy clean and remove it to outside.
- The tool measurement device is located inside, mounted on the table casting, and moved together which will not interfere tool exchange and prevent chip pollution.
- Disc type tool magazine to improve efficiency.
- Unique design to facilitate iron filing cleaning.
- Reserve the automation equipment device interface.
- The wide side door could equip with automatic equipment and easy maintenance and cleaning.
- The interface is reserved in the center of the work-table, which can be installed with automation devices.
- Compact footprint.
|Travel (X/Y/Z)||500mm / 850 mm / 400mm|
|Cutting Feedrate||20 m/min|
|Rapid Feedrate||30 m/min|
|Max. spindle speed||18,000 rpm|
|Type of spindle motor||Direct drive|
|Atc capacity||24 tools|
|B axis||Tilting axis|
|Max speed||100 rpm|
|Indexing accuracy||±8 sec|
|Clamping torque||2,800 Nm|
|C axis table||Rotary axis|
|Load capacity||300 kg|
|Max. table rotation speed||200 rpm|
|Indexing accuracy||±5 sec|
|Clamping torque||800 Nm|
- Above specifications are based on Siemens controller, Heidenhain, Fanuc and Mitsubishi controllers are available.
- All specifications, design and characteristics are subject to change without prior notice.
- Optical scales B/C axes
- Spindle air blow system
- Spindle oil cooler
- Oil-mist device
- Three-axis grease lubrication system
- Enclosed splash guard
- Caterpillar-type chip conveyor ( (for general machine tools chip removal)
- Coolant jets around the spindle
- M30 work end indication light
- LED work lamp
- Working end indication light
- Water gun at the operator's side
- MPG handwheel
- Ethernet support function
- Air conditioner for electrical cabinet
- Leveling bolts and pads
- Operation manual
- ATC 30\40/60 tools
- Coolant through spindle 70bar
- Coolant through spindle
- Oil-mist collector
- Oli skimmer
- Linear scale for three axis
- Scraper-type chip conveyor (for tiny chips, such as copper, aluminum and cast iron chips)
- The workpiece measurement(with touch ball)
- The tool length measurement