Optimal Machine Structure
- Specially designed T shape machine structure features superior rigidity. The width of column is the same as the base. The table is independently installed on base, and fully supported through the entire stroke, assuring maximum accuracy and dependability. Long term accuracy at high speed machining is assured.
- All castings are stress relieved and seasoning treated for long term accuracy and long service life.
Three Axes Ball Screws
- Roller type linear guideways on three axes feature higher feedrate, resist heavier loads, ensure superior dynamic accuracy and a long service life.
- Cutting feed rate on on X, Y, Z-axis: 20m / min
- Rapid feed rate on on X, Y, Z-axis: 30m / min
- Positioning accuracy:0.006mm/Full Stroke.
- Repeatability: ±0.002mm/Full Stroke.
- Cutter balance should be calibrated to within G2.5
|Travel (X / Y / Z)||720 x 500 x 400 mm|
|Cutting Feedrate(X / Y / Z)||20 m/min|
|Rapid Feedrate (X / Y / Z)||30 m/min|
|Table Area||750 x 500 mm|
|Max. Spindle Speed||15,000 rpm||24,000 rpm||36,000 rpm|
|Spindle Type||Direct Drive||Built-in|
|Spindle Tapper||BT-40 /BBT-40||HSK-A63||HSK-E50|
|Magazine loading capacity||12 tools / 24 tools (OPT.)|
- Above specifications are based on Siemens controller, Heidenhain, Fanuc and Mitsubishi controllers are available.
- All specifications, design and characteristics are subject to change without prior notice.
- Coolant tank
- Work lamp
- Coolant motor
- Coolant system
- Spindle air blow system
- Chip air blow device
- Air conditioner for electrical cabinet
- M30 work end indication light
- Spindle cooling system
- Full enclosed splash guard
- Central control lubricator
- Operation and maintenance manual
- Leveling bolts and pads
- Network function
- Spindle heat compensation system
- Coolant through spindle
- Three axes optical scales
- Oil and lubricant spearator
- Oil mist cooling system
- Oil mist collector
- Auto tooling measurement
- Auto workpiece measurement
- Scraper chip conveyor and cart
- Graphite dust collector